The Somerset County Prosecutor's Office
has the overall responsibility for ensuring that all members of law
enforcement meet the highest standards of professional conduct and
integrity, and are responsive to the public they serve. Assistant
Prosecutors, County Detectives and our support staff are all truly
committed to providing the best possible law enforcement services to
the citizens of Somerset County.
It is helpful for us to receive your comments, whether positive or
Thank you for your assistance.
How to file a compliment
or commend a member of the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office.
It is helpful for us to know if a particular program, initiative or
service is important to you or a value to the communities of Somerset
County. Moreover, we would also like to know if any member of our staff
has performed their duties in a way that you feel is worthy of
commendation. Please contact us with your comments in any of the
1. Telephone the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office at 908-231-7100;
2. Write to Geoffrey D. Soriano, Somerset County Prosecutor at:
a. P.O. Box 3000, Somerville, New Jersey, 08876; or
b. Fax: 908-526-6023
3. Visit the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office, which is located at:
North Bridge Street, Somerville, New Jersey;
4. Email your comments to
Please include as much information as
possible such as:
1. The name of the Assistant Prosecutor, Detective or other staff
the program, initiative or service you are writing about;
2. The date, time and location (whatever is applicable);
3. Circumstances which caused you to write; and
4. Your name, address, telephone number or email.
If you correspond with us to commend a
member of the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office, the staff member
you compliment will receive a copy of your correspondence, a copy will
be provided to his/her supervisor and a copy will be included in the
employee's personnel file.
Thank you for taking the time to assist us
to better serve you.